Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Town Comes Together

I’m definitely running the risk of becoming a commi-teeeee girl... I don’t often describe meetings as excellent but last night we managed to get the Ballygiblin/Mitchelstown Juvenile GAA, St Fanahan’s Camogie Club and Ladies Football together to broaden the support base for the fundraising initiative and most importantly bring together all the people involved in training and coaching the children of the town! I’m told this doesn’t happen very often!!

Another exciting development was that our Mini Kili climb of the Galtees is coinciding with the Mitchelstown Food Festival on Sunday 28th August (http://www.mitchelstownfoodfestival.com/) so now you can Climb & Dine in style that weekend in our little town.

I’ve got TWO hot dates this week – Thursday night I’m meeting the children and parents of St. Fanahan’s Camogie Club to tell them all about our adventure and on Friday night I’m meeting the U6s, U8s, and U10s footballers in Mitchelstown – can’t wait! Loads of cute pictures to follow...


Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment